The reading group meetings take place in Leiden, on Mondays, 16.00-18.00, and are open to all. If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, please send me an e-mail.
So far, we have read:
- `Causal Inference’ by Miguel Hernán and Jamie Robins, available here.
- `Elements of Causal Inference’ by Peters, Janzing and Schölkopf, available here.
- `Causality’ (2nd edition) by Judea Pearl (chapters 8-10).
Papers to discuss in the future:
- VanderWeele (2019). Principles of confounder selection.
- Shortreed, Ertefaie (2017). Outcome-adaptive lasso: variable selection for causal inference.
- Wang and Blei (2019). The blessings of multiple causes, the discussion by Ogburn, Shpitser and Tchetgen Tchetgen, by D’Amour, and a response by Wang and Blei.
- Liu, Kuramoto, Stuart (2014). An introduction to sensitivity analysis for unobserved confounding in non-experimental prevention research.
- Rosenbaum and Rubin (1983). Assessing sensitivity to an unobserved binary covariate in an observational study with binary outcome. (see also Rosenbaum’s Observational Studies, chapter 4)
- Young, Stensrud, Tchetgen Tchetgen, Hernán (2018+). A causal framework for classical statistical estimands in failure time settings with competing events.
- Hahn, Todd, Van der Klaauw (2001). Identification and estimation of treatment effects with a regression-discontinuity design. and Imbens, Lemieux (2008). Regression discontinuity designs: a guide to practice.
|December 9, 2019||LUMC building 2, T-00-022||Tba||Aad van der Vaart|
|November 25, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-04-018/022||Joint Causal Inference from Multiple Contexts||Joris Mooij|
|November 4, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-02-018/022||Hernán (2010). The hazard of hazard ratios.
Aalen, Cook and Røysland (2015). Does Cox analysis of a randomized survival study yield a causal treatment effect?
|October 14, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-04-052/056||Caliendo and Kopeinig (2005). Some practical guidance for the implementation of propensity score matching.||slides 1
|Stéphanie van der Pas|
|May 27, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-03-036||Pearl, Chapters 9 and 10.||slides||Amine Hadji|
|May 13, 2019||LUMC building 2, T-00-022||Pearl, Chapter 8.||Richard Gill|
|April 8, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-02-018/022||Peters et al, Chapter 9.||slides||Stefan Franssen|
|March 25, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-02-034||Peters et al, Chapters 4 and 7.||slides||Richard Post|
|March 11, 2019||LUMC building 3, V-02-026/028||Peters et al, Chapter 6.||slides||Richard Gill|
|February 25, 2019||LUMC building 2, T-00-022||Peters et al, Chapters 1-3.||slides||Stéphanie van der Pas|
|December 17, 2018||LUMC building 3, V-03-044||Hernán & Robins, Chapters 15-16.||notes||Svetlana Belitser|
|December 10, 2018||–||Extra materials: Note on Inverse Weighing and Double Robustness.||note||Aad van der Vaart|
|December 3, 2018||LUMC building 2, T-00-022||Hernán & Robins, Chapters 11-14.||slides||Richard Post|
|November 19, 2018||LUMC building 2, T-00-022||Hernán & Robins, Chapters 1-7.||notes||Aad van der Vaart|